So many islands to explore, and so many ferry companies to offer cheap ferry tickets to the Greek islands! Euroferries.com has gathered all ferry companies with which we cooperate online, with full description of itineraries, offers, fleet, maps of destinations and photos of the ships, so that you are able to plan your vacations.
Euroferries.com maintains a business partnership with all major Greek ferry companies. You may book on our web platform ferry tickets to the islands of the Aegean Sea (Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes, Kos etc.), the Ionian Sea (Zante, Cephalonia, Corfu), Crete, and also travel form Italy to Greece with the best offers available online.
- ANES Ferries serves Aegina and the “Sporades” islands (Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonisos) with frequent departures from Piraeus port and Volos respectively. Two vessels with garage facilities compose the company’s fleet: “Proteus” and “Agios Nektarios” (car-passenger ferries). read more
- Aegean Speed Lines travels from Piraeus to western Cyclades. The design and facilities of the catamarans Speedrunner III and Speedrunner IV turn Aegean Speed Lines into one of the most reliable companies in the Greek sea shipping field. The company fully complies with all international and domestic terms and conditions regarding safety. read more
- ANEK-SUPERFAST is a joint venture between Attica Group (Superfast) and Anek Lines. The scope of this partnership is to provide passengers in Greece and abroad frequent connections between Italy ports (Venice, Bari, Ancona) and western Greece (Patras, Igoumenitsa and Corfu ports) through the Adriatic and the Ionian seas. Furthermore, every day connections are operated between Piraeus and Crete (Heraklion and Chania) twelve months per year. read more
- Blue Star Ferries stands out in the field of ferry itineraries in Greece due to their constant efforts to maintain high services standards. The company is also known for their environmental consciousness and passengers’ safety policy. read more
- Dodekanisos Seaways exclusively operates on the eastern part of the Aegean Sea, and more specifically between the Dodecanese islands. Search online cheap ferry tickets with Dodekanisos Seaways, as the company’s scheduled itineraries on daily basis provide you with an excellent opportunity to hop-on hop-off or depart from your main vacations island to daily excursions. The company’s fleet is modern and consists of two catamarans (Dodekanisos Express, Dodekanisos Pride) and one ferry boat (Panagia Skiadeni). All vessels have garage facilities for vehicles transportation. read more
- Kefalonian Lines is a new entry in the Greek shipping field based in Kefalonia, the great Ionian island. The company operates connecting Kyllini port (western Peloponnese) with the renowned islands of Cephalonia, Zante (Zakynthos) and Ithaca. This year you might wish to hop-on hop-off to the Ionian Islands. Search online for cheap ferry tickets and book in advance your dreamy holidays. The euroferries.com experts are at your disposal in case of assistance. Kefalonia Lines runs daily itineraries with two ferry boats (“Nissos Kefalonia” and “Zakinthos I”). read more
- Minoan Lines has recently become member of Grimaldi Lines. As a result, the itineraries covered have increased, especially concerning the Adriatic routes (from Greece to Italy and vice versa). The company’s vessels could be easily compared with a luxurious cruise ship, as the passengers on board get to enjoy a variety of facilities (Wi Fi, swimming pools, bars, restaurants, discos, spa, gyms, shops, casinos, room service). Make sure you book on euroferries.com cheap ferry tickets from Piraeus to Heraklion (Crete), or from Ancona, Trieste and Ravenna (Italy) to Patras and Igoumenitsa (western Greece). read more